1) Total number of films I own on DVD / video: around 10 or so, don't usually buy that many except for special editions like Star Wars trilogy (4 to 6) and Lord of the Rings trilogy Extended editions.
2) The last film I bought: Think it was Return of the King EE DVD
3) The last film I watched: at the cinema : The Incredibles and House of Flying Daggers (on the same day).
4) up to five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me: Not sure, possibly Matrix, Lord of the Rings trilogy.
5) Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal: Anyone who hasn't been tagged can do this meme if they so desire. :)
ETA : now that I think my answers are uninteresting, I'm going to try to justify them. I do watch movies sometimes, more so now that we have movie channels that have films I might like to see. Maybe I'm insensitive, but I cannot think (off the top of my head) of any movie that moved me deeply, or means a lot to me. So while I may watch a number of them, I don't usually feel the need to go out and buy a copy of a movie when it becomes available, unless nowadays it is some special edition DVD that has extras you would not have seen at the cinema or on television.